Private Copenhagen City Walk
OverviewIf you are short in time, this is the tour for you. See most of Copenhagen's top spots in just 2 hours with a private guide.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourEnjoy an overview of Copenhagen. Your tour starts by the Tourist Information Center and takes you toRdhusplatsen, home to the City Hall, the main shopping street Strget, and Palace Island, with the impressive Christiansborg Palace, the location forboth royalty and politicians of Denmark.
Did you know that the Danes put chocolate on their morning toast? They also like their candy, have you ever heard of Bolsje? Before your tour is finished, you will also get a quick peek at Nyhavn with its colorful picturesque houses.
Inclusions for Private Copenhagen City Walk
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Copenhagen City Walk
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you are requesting a guide to meet you at your hotel, please provide your hotel address in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.