Private Cordoba City Tour From SevilleWrite a Review
Visit Cordoba and you will discover one of the most fascinating cities of Andalusia, where survive traditions and history. Cradle of the three cultures, his historic center was declared, in 1984, a world heritage site by UNESCO. During the tour our guide will show you the Roman Bridge, the Torre de la Calahorra, the ancient walls of the city, the streets of Jewish Quarter, all of them expressions of the different cultures that lived in this city in the past. Finally, you will have the chance to visit the spectacular Mosque of Cordoba, where you can admire the characteristic forest of columns.
- All entrance fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYou full day guided tour will start in Seville in the early morning. Along the way you first will stop in Carmona, a very interesting village, with a lot of history and spectacular views of the surrounding area.
The tour continues to Cordoba where, accompany by our guide, you will find out all of the beauty of this city and his legacy. Cordoba was an important center in the Roman Period, but in the Islamic period the city enjoyed a period of resplendence, testified by several monuments, and the beauty of his architecture.
With your guide you will discover the most suggestive area of the Jewish quarters, and finally, you will visit the famous Mosque, that is still a extraordinary example of Islamic art. Inside the Mosque visitors may have a complete audio guide in whatever language they require.
After the walking tour, you will have some free time to have lunch (at own expense), do some shopping and enjoy the endless beauty of the city of Cordoba. Your guide will pick up you to take the way back to Seville and arrive before dinner.
Inclusions for Private Cordoba City Tour From Seville
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Cordoba City Tour From Seville
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.