Private Cruise In The Wilderness Of Konnevesi National Park In RautalampiWrite a Review
OverviewComfortable private sightseeing cruise in the wilderness of lake Konnevesi by ecoboat. Wildlife, best sceneries, live entertainment by accordion and guide's stories make this a great afternoon activity in Konnevesi National Park. Enjoyment for all senses.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourCome onboard this sightseeing cruise by "Lady of the Lake" Ecoboat vip style in Southern Konnevesi National Park.
Skipper brings you to the archipelago of Lake Konnevesi, which is the most beautiful part of the lake with a wilderness like scenery. Along the way you observe ospreys and other big birds living in the area. In Käpynävuori Hill you will see "mountain spirit" that greets people passing by.
The ecoboat runs by electricity and it is the perfect vessel in the National Park. It is nature friendly and allows you to feel surrounding nature with all senses. You can see all from the big windows of covered cabin. You hear nature sounds thanks to silent engine. You smell fresh air and clean water of Lake Konnevesi.
Skipper will entertain you with stories and with live accordion music in a selected spot, true Finnish style.
You will need your own transportation or taxi to/from starting location.
Highlights of the Tour include enjoying the silence of Lake Konnevesi, seeing "Mountain spirit", ospreys, silent ecoboat - the only one in Finland - and listening to traditional accordion tunes in a beautiful lake scenery.
Inclusions for Private Cruise In The Wilderness Of Konnevesi National Park In Rautalampi
- National Park fees
- Viator brokerage fee
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Live entertainment
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Private Cruise In The Wilderness Of Konnevesi National Park In Rautalampi
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 8 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.