Private Cultural Walking Tour In Rotterdam
OverviewDiscover the best of Rotterdam with your partner, family, or group of friends on this private introduction to the city's amazing architecture and iconic sites guided by professional architects. Meet at the beautiful Central Station Rotterdam Visit Timmerhuis an amazing apartment complex in the heart of the city Browse the Markthal spectacular indoor market Finish the tour by the iconic Erasmus bridge - symbolic landmark of Rotterdam
Know More about this tour
From the newly built Central Station, we will lead you through the city, following architectural iconic sites and buildings like the modernist shopping area the Lijnbaan, the Timmerhuis - designed by the world-famous architects of OMA, and the Markthal - the most unique and fancy indoor market in Europe. Your guide will introduce you to the daily life and history of the city where almost every building and a corner has a story. We will walk along the river Maas and show you the new developments on the South Bank. The tour ends close to the symbol of modern Rotterdam - the Erasmus bridge.
The Private cultural walking tour is 2.5 hours, compact and very informative. The walk is well-suited for tourists, foreign visitors and guests; also for new residents who want to know Rotterdam better. Those with an interest or affinity with architecture would also greatly enjoy the experience.
Inclusions for Private Cultural Walking Tour In Rotterdam
- Local guide
- Professional Architecture guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Cultural Walking Tour In Rotterdam
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multilingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Please dress according to the weather conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum age is 12 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Architecture Highlights Walking Tour in Rotterdam
- City Sightseeing Rotterdam
- City Sightseeing Rotterdam 2 days
- Kroller Muller Museum and Royal Palace Het Loo Private Tour
- Shore Excursion The Hague, Delft and Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Shore Excursion (Car)
- Visit the Market Hall Rotterdam - and more - with your own private art historian