Private Culture Tour Of Shanghai French Concession With Local Breakfast
OverviewDeep dive into the culture and history of ShanghaiFrench Concession area in the early morning. Explore quiet alleys while hearing residents stories of their endurance through the many changes in Shanghai. Observe local senior citizens' morning liferoutine in Fuxing Park as well as to enjoy a tasty breakfast like a local. End the tour, with coffee in a local quaint cafe. The tour itinerary can be flexibly customized according to your interests. Feel free to discuss with your guide when meet up.
Know More about this tourMeet your friendly private guide in the morning to start your fresh day from Fuxing Park where you can see many alive local activities, such as Tai Ji boxing, silk fan dancing, chorus, ballroom dancing, music performing, Diabolo,water calligraphy, and more. The locals are very proud of their skills and provide wonderful photo opportunities, so bring your camera. Do not be afraid to ask questions, as they also love to teach or talk with you about their skills. Your guide can provide translation when necessary.
Then, enjoy some tasty local breakfast in the Former French Concession area. Wandering through alleys covered with luxuriant sycamores, you will see the local people seated along the street with a cup of tea chatting leisurely. There are also some beautiful small quaint shops showcasing porcelain, jewelry, antiques, fashion, coffee or fresh fruits are scattered along the streets.
In addition, you are able to see many of the Art Deco houses alone the way, and your guide will share with you some history of each building:
- Former Editorial office of La Jeunesse, (New Youth) a magazine in 1910s to 1920s, which changed the course of the nations fate;
- Site of Former French Club in colonial time;
- Site of Office during the First Cooperation between Communist Party and KMT (Nationalist) Party;
- Nicholas Church, an Orthodox church built by Russian expatriates in 1930s.
- Former Residence of Sun Yat-sen
End the tour with a relaxing coffee break in the Former French Concession. Your tour guide will offer sightseeing suggestions for you to continue your exploration on your own. A map and directions will be provided. Or drop back at your hotel or another location in the city.
Inclusions for Private Culture Tour Of Shanghai French Concession With Local Breakfast
- Entrance ticket specified
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Culture Tour Of Shanghai French Concession With Local Breakfast
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Guest's personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Excellent English speaking tour guide
Comfortable walking shoes.
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour of Suzhou and Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- Shanghai Private Transfer: Hotel to Shanghai Cruise Port
- Shanghai Private Transfer: Cruise Port to Shanghai International Airport
- Shanghai Half Day of Local Breakfast and Morning Activities Tour
- Private Transfer to Pudong International Airport
- 3-Hour ERA Acrobatic Show in Shanghai
- Private Day Tour: Zhouzhuang Water Town From Shanghai
- Private Day Tour: Tongli Water Town From Shanghai