Private Cusco City Tour
OverviewDiscover the best of Cusco City and its amazing history of the Incas, its precious temples and get under the skin of the Peruvian and Andean culture. At the end of the day, be surprised with a a cultural touch that will make your tour more colorful.
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourCusco City is not only the ancient capital of the Incas, but also the most popular tourist destination in South America. The city tour will take you to Qorikancha; the temple of the sun, which was the most important religious center of the Incas, where ancient temples are located and the history of the Spanish conquest and the Inca society will be found.
It will take you to the magnificent cathedral on the main plaza in Cusco, where sacred collections of gold, silver, engraved wooden alters from the colonial time and religious art and paintings are located.
The tour also goes to the amazing Inca fortress Sacsayhauman, where the Incas ones had a big war against the Spanish conquistadors, toQenqo, a religious Inca site, to Tambomachay, an intelligent irrigation center.
At the end of the tour, you'll return to your hotel in Cusco.
Inclusions for Private Cusco City Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private transportation
- Bilingual tour guide
- Partial tourist ticket (all entrance fees included)
- Entrance fee to Qorikancha and Cathedral
Exclusions for Private Cusco City Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Tour to Machu Picchu: Salkantay Trek
- Lares Valley Inca Hot Springs Tour from Cusco
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Private Day Trip
- Moray Terraces and Maras Salt Mines Day Trip
- Half Day Touring and Exploring Ollantaytambo
- Private Full-Day Tour to The Archaeological Site of Pisaq in Sacred Valley
- Full Day Tour on the Sun Route from Cusco to Puno
- Private Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour with Pisac Ruins