See the Chengdu attractions that interest you most on a private tour that can you can customize with a private guide. Enjoy a full day of sightseeing within Chengdu and its outskirts, perhaps visiting top sites like the Chengdu Panda Base, Kuan-Zhai Lane, Wenshu Yuan Monastery or Sanxingdui Museum. Marvel at the gigantic shopping development New Century Global Center; taste hot pot and other regional foods; or head out of town to experience the beauty of Mt Mengding or the Leshan Buddha.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your private guide at your Chengdu hotel, set off on your full-day sightseeing tour of the city's historical, cultural and natural landmarks that you've selected. Depending on your itinerary, you’ll either walk or travel by taxi, metro or public bus.
For lunch, your guide will recommend a nearby restaurant wherever you are at the time. Feel free to adjust your sightseeing route at any point during the day if you find you want to spend more time at a certain place. You set the pace of your tour and decide how much you’d like to do in one day. At the end of the day, your guide returns you to your hotel.
If you want to focus your tour on city attractions, your guide can take you to key monuments such as Wenshu Yuan Monastery or Wuhou Memorial Temple. Maybe marvel at the furry residents of the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, located 45 minutes outside the city center, or stroll through the peaceful greenery of People’s Park and stop by a teahouse.
Check out the shopping options in Chengdu by heading to the massive New Century Global Center (reputed to be the world's biggest building), Chunxi Road shopping district or any number of local markets. Sample hot pot in the city where it was invented, or try some tasty street food.
Outside of Chengdu, you can travel to Luodai, Qingcheng Mountain, Huanglongxi Ancient Town or the Leshan Buddha. At Mt Mengding (Mengdingshan), learn all about tea production at a working tea plantation. Or find out what the archaeologists have discovered at Jinsha Site Museum and Sanxingdui Museum.
Sample list of Chengdu sites you can choose to visit:
- Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
- Wenshu Yuan Monastery
- Kuan-Zhai Lane
- People's Park and teahouse
- Wuhou Memorial Temple and Jinli Ancient Street
- Variety of markets
- Sichuan Opera
- Du Fu Cottage
- Luodai Ancient Town
- Leshan Giant Buddha
- Qingcheng Mountain
- Dujiangyan Irrigation System
- Jinsha Site Museum
- Sanxingdui Museum
- Qingyang Palace
- New Century Global Center and Chunxi Road shopping district
- Hot pot and street food eateries
- Bamboo park
- Huanglongxi Ancient Town
- Mt Mengding (Mengdingshan) and tea plantation
Inclusions for Private Custom Chengdu Sightseeing Tour
- Professional private guide for 8 hours
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Public transportation costs (if option selected)
Exclusions for Private Custom Chengdu Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation fees (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants one year old and younger are free of charge
You MUST contact the local tour operator at least 12 hours prior to arrival to arrange your personalized itinerary requirements, sightseeing and things to do; in addition, please let the operator know your preferred pickup time, pickup location and drop-off location; contact information will be on your confirmation voucher
Your guide will meet you in your hotel lobby; from there you can further discuss with the sites you would like to visit, and he or she can recommend a reasonable sightseeing route
If you select the option that does not include lunch and public transportation, you will be responsible for additional charges during the day such as taxis, bus fares, subway tickets and food
If you select the option that does not include lunch, the guide will recommend a good local restaurant where you can have lunch at your own expense
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Sichuan Opera With Round Trip Transfer
- Half Day Tour: Chengdu Giant Panda Bear Research Center With One-Way Airport Transfer
- Day Tour: Chengdu Panda Breeding Base And Leshan Giant Buddha
- Small-Group Tour Of Giant Panda Breeding And Research Center And Sichuan Cuisine Cooking
- Private Tour: Customize Your Perfect Day In Chengdu
- Chengdu Highlights Private Day Tour Of The Panda Breeding Center And Leshan Giant Buddha
- Private Day Of Giant Panda Breeding Center And Local Life Experience Tour
- Private Chengdu City Sightseeing Tour Of Qingyang Palace, Wuhou Temple And Jinli Street
- Private Tour: Volunteer For A Day At Dujiangyan Panda Rescue Center From Chengdu
- Private Tour: Chengdu Sightseeing With Panda Breeding Center Visit