The tour starts with a pick up from your hotel in Beijing. Your exact itinerary is flexible, so you can customize your tour based on your preferences. If theres something you want to see more or less of, simply let your guide know. Your professional guide will make all the sites you want to go in order as long as time allows and make an ideal itinerary for you.
The city sites you can choose include:
- Tian'anmen square and Forbidden city --recommend to spend 2-3 hours (Please note that Forbidden city is not open on Monday except July and August )
- Temple of heaven ---recommend to spend 1.5 hours
- Summer Palace ---recommend to spend 1.5 hours
- Lama temple --recommend to spend 1 hour
- Coal hill park--recommend to spend 1 hour
- Beihai park--recommend to spend 1 hour
- Drum tower and hutong rickshaw tour --recommend to spend 1 hour
- Confucious Temple --recommend 1 hour
- Beijing zoo --recommend 1 hour
- Wangfujing street and food street --recommend 40 minutes
- Nanluoguxiang Hutong allay--recommend 1 hour
- The National Museum--recommend 1-3 hours
If you find any other sites within the 4th ring road of Beijing you want to go, please add the sites in the 'Special requirement' box when you make the booking. After the historical sightseeing, you will have a Chinese lunch in a local restaurant. Then you will start your exciting shopping tour in the afternoon. When making your booking please provide your shopping interests in the 'Special requirement' box. Your guide will recommend the right shopping spots for you.
After shopping, your guide and private vehicle will drop you off at your hotel or site you want to go in the city.