Private Custom Day Trip To Toledo From Madrid
OverviewEnjoy this private day trip to Toledo, a UNESCO protected city with a long history. See attractions like the Cathedral of Toledo and Toledos old town area.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourOnce your private guide picks you up from your Madrid accommodation (if option selected), you will head off to Toledo in a private car with chauffeur.
You can choose or private vehicle to Segovia or train ride to Segovia.
You can customize your tour to fit your needs and interests. See below an example of what you could include in your personalized tour:
- Castillo de San Servando
- Gothic Cathedral
- Santa Mara la Blanca (oldest synagogue)
- Museum of El Greco (artists home designed as his gallery)
- Jewish Quarter, Synagogue El Transito
- Church of Santiago del Arrabal
- El Cristo de la luz (small mosque-oratory built in 999, then converted to a church)
- Toneras Mosque
- Alcazar fortress
- Puerta de Bisagra Nueva (Main entrance and face of Toledo)
- Puerta de Bisagra (main entrance to the city in Andalusian times)
- Puerta del Sol
- Puerta Bab al-Mardum (oldest city gate of Toledo)
- Alcntara Bridge
- Puente de San Martin.
Inclusions for Private Custom Day Trip To Toledo From Madrid
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off with chauffeur for your whole trip (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle with chauffeur or Train Tickets (depending on option you select)
Exclusions for Private Custom Day Trip To Toledo From Madrid
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Train tickets (if option not selected)
- Private luxury vehicle with chauffeur (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to Royal Palace of Madrid
- El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen Half-Day and Madrid Segway Tour
- Tapas and History of Old Madrid Evening Tour
- 7-Day Small Group Guided Tour: Granada, Cordoba, Seville and Toledo from Madrid
- Small-Group Pedraza and Segovia Tour from Madrid
- Private Tour El Escorial and The Valley of the Fallen from Madrid