Once your private guide picks you up from your Madrid accommodation (if option selected), you will head off to Toledo in a private car with chauffeur.
You can choose or private vehicle to Segovia or train ride to Segovia.
You can customize your tour to fit your needs and interests. See below an example of what you could include in your personalized tour:
- Castillo de San Servando
- Gothic Cathedral
- Santa Mara la Blanca (oldest synagogue)
- Museum of El Greco (artists home designed as his gallery)
- Jewish Quarter, Synagogue El Transito
- Church of Santiago del Arrabal
- El Cristo de la luz (small mosque-oratory built in 999, then converted to a church)
- Toneras Mosque
- Alcazar fortress
- Puerta de Bisagra Nueva (Main entrance and face of Toledo)
- Puerta de Bisagra (main entrance to the city in Andalusian times)
- Puerta del Sol
- Puerta Bab al-Mardum (oldest city gate of Toledo)
- Alcntara Bridge
- Puente de San Martin.