Once your private driver picks you up from your Madrid accommodation, you will head off to Toledo in a private car with chauffeur.
Your guide will meet you once you arrive to Toledo for a private 3 hour tour of Toledo.
You can customize your tour to fit your needs and interests. See below an example of what you could include in your personalized tour:
- Castillo de San Servando
- Gothic Cathedral
- Santa Mara la Blanca (oldest synagogue)
- Museum of El Greco (artists home designed as his gallery)
- Jewish Quarter, Synagogue El Transito
- Church of Santiago del Arrabal
- El Cristo de la luz (small mosque-oratory built in 999, then converted to a church)
- Toneras Mosque
- Alcazar fortress
- Puerta de Bisagra Nueva (Main entrance and face of Toledo)
- Puerta de Bisagra (main entrance to the city in Andalusian times)
- Puerta del Sol
- Puerta Bab al-Mardum (oldest city gate of Toledo)
- Alcntara Bridge
- Puente de San Martin.