OverviewHire your private guide and driver to see as much as possible while in St. Petersburg! Use your time wisely and effectively while being driven around in the comfort of your private vehicle. When placing a reservation, you can state what specific attractions you would like to visit and your tour operator will pre-order your tickets, so that you do not have to wait in the line (admissions however not included in the price). If you haven't made any plans - Don't worry! Your tour guide will be more than happy to suggest some great places to explore!
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourYour private guide and driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel holding a sign with your name on. Afterwards you will discuss what you will going to see. You can then set off for your tour and let your guide fill you in with all information possible.
As much as you can decide what you want to see, here are some highlights that you should not miss: Church on the Spilled Blood, St Isaac's cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress, Hermitage, Yusupov palace, Russian Museum, Faberge Museum, Alexander-Nevsky Lavra, River and Canal tour and others. If you want, you can spend your entire day in Hermitage, or visiting Imperial residences outside of St Petersburg - like Catherine's palace and park, Pavlovsk palace and park, Peterhof palace and park or Gatchina castle and park. You will end your tour at a location of your choosing.
Inclusions for Private Custom Guide Tour With Driver For A Day
- Professional local guide (English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French languages are available)
- Comfortable a/c vehicle (sedan for 1-2 people, Mercedes Sprinter or Viano for larger parties)
Exclusions for Private Custom Guide Tour With Driver For A Day
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Visa-free paperwork (for cruise ship passengers)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair users must be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
This is a custom tour, so while booking, please specify the following:
Lead passenger (if different from the one making a reservation)
Sightseeing preferences (so that your tour operator can pre-order your tickets)
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller
For all cruise ship reservations there is a surcharge of $100 (for visa-free paperwork and parking in the cruise port) per group irrespective of the group size which must be paid upon arrival to your guide in cash
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.