Private Custom Mumbai Tour
OverviewTravel by private air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy the services of your local city expert to explore Mumbai your way on a private 8-hour tour. Your personal guide will assist you to plan your day in Mumbai to suit your interests.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourOn this private 8-hour tour you discover the metropolitan region of Mumbai at your own pace. Mumbai is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the most populous city in India, second most populous metropolitan area in India, and the fifth most populous city in the world.
This tour gives the option to covers all the must-see places on any traveler's itinerary to Mumbai, including the Gateway of India, the Regal Circle, Bombay University, the Oval Maidan cricket ground, Dhobi Ghat, the Town Hall, Victoria Terminus, the Municipal Building, Colaba Market, Marine Drive, Chowpatty Beach, and Mani Bhavan. It is an ideal tour to learn about the history and culture of Mumbai, and to introduce yourself to the wonderful city.
The tour will showcase all aspects of Mumbai; the narrow geographical layout, the coastline, the daily commuting, the various communities that make up the city, the old commercial and residential districts, and the up-and-coming districts.
There is also unbelievable trading opportunities in Mumbai. Your guide can assist you to plan your day as you wish. Your guide can also suggest some of the best places to eat in town.
Inclusions for Private Custom Mumbai Tour
- English-speaking local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle with private driver
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel, parking charges and government taxes for transport
Exclusions for Private Custom Mumbai Tour
- Anything not included in the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- The Bare Essentials: An Exploratory Tour of Mumbai
- From Mumbai to Elephanta: An Excursion
- A Walking Tour of Mumbai
- Cities and Religious Diversity: Touring Faiths in Mumbai
- The Jewish Heritage of Mumbai
- A Street Food Tour of Mumbai
- A Tour of Dharavi in Mumbai
- Viewing of Traditional Dance Performance Including Lunch with Dancers