Your private tour guide will greet you in your hotel lobby at 9:00am (or your appointed time) and transfer you directly to Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Also known as "the Eighth Wonders of the World," you will visit three pits of excavated sites in the museum. You will also see thousands of life-size terracotta warriors and horses in battle formation. Lunch will be provided after the museum tour.
In the afternoon, choose two highlight attractions of Xi'an from below options to visit (entrance fees are your own cost):
- Banpo Museum: Neolithical matriarchal village of 6,000 years old.
- Huaqing Hot Spring: Tang dynasty imperial palaceresort and the location of Chiang Kai-shek's Xi'an Incident.
- Shaanxi history museum (closed on Mondays): A collection of relics from being the capital of 13 dynasties and kingdoms.
- Xi'an Ancient City Wall: Most complete and well-preserved ancient city wall and fortification in the world. Opt for a bike ride on top of the wall.
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda: The pagoda preserves numerous Buddhist scripts and relics from ancient India. Monk, Xuanzang, also wrote his book, "Buddhist Records on the Western Regions" here.
- Tang Dynasty Show and Dumpling Banquet: Tang imperial palace musics played by traditional instruments as well as dances. You will enjoy 14 different kinds of dumplings.