This private day tour will take you to visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and two another highlights of Xi'an according to your personal interests. Your options include Banpo Museum, Huaqing Hot Spring, Shaanxi History Museum, Xi'an Ancient City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and Tang Dynasty Show and Dumpling Banquet. Select your afternoon itinerary and inform your local operator at time of booking. Lunch is included in the tour package.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour private tour guide will greet you in your hotel lobby at 9:00am (or your appointed time) and transfer you directly to Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Also known as "the Eighth Wonders of the World," you will visit three pits of excavated sites in the museum. You will also see thousands of life-size terracotta warriors and horses in battle formation. Lunch will be provided after the museum tour.
In the afternoon, choose two highlight attractions of Xi'an from below options to visit (entrance fees are your own cost):
- Banpo Museum: Neolithical matriarchal village of 6,000 years old.
- Huaqing Hot Spring: Tang dynasty imperial palace resort and the location of Chiang Kai-shek's Xi'an Incident.
- Shaanxi History Museum (closed on Mondays): A collection of relics from being the capital of 13 dynasties and kingdoms.
- Xi'an Ancient City Wall: Most complete and well-preserved ancient city wall and fortification in the world. Opt for a bike ride on top of the wall.
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda: The pagoda preserves numerous Buddhist scripts and relics from ancient India. Monk, Xuanzang, also wrote his book, "Buddhist Records on the Western Regions" here.
- Tang Dynasty Show and Dumpling Banquet: Tang imperial palace musics played by traditional instruments as well as dances. You will enjoy 14 different kinds of dumplings.
Inclusions for Private Customizable Terracotta Warriors Day Tour Including Lunch
- Admission for Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Fuel, surcharges, and tolls
- Professional guide and driver
Exclusions for Private Customizable Terracotta Warriors Day Tour Including Lunch
- Entrance fee of another two attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 5 people per booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Ancient Xian Group Tour To Terra Cotta Warriors And Tomb Of Emperor Jingdi
- Mt Huashan From Xi'an One Day Group Tour
- Private Tour: 2-Day Xian Trip
- Xi'an Afternoon City Wall Tour Including Chinese Paper Cutting Class
- Private Arrival Transfer: Xi'an Xianyang International Airport To Hotel
- Xi'an Gourmet Walking Tour At Night
- Private Tour: Mount Huashan Adventure From Xi'an
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel To Xi'an Xianyang International Airport
- Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors With Xi'an Airport Transfer
- Independent Tour Of Xi’an With Private Transport