Having a professional local guide and a luxury private vehicle ensures to save time and get the maximum out of a full day private sightseeing tour to Hallstatt. Starting at 10am, choose from many options possible on the way to Hallstatt, together with your Austria guide. Hallstatt has a lot to offer; the weather situation on the tour date will be probably be a big factor of what to do best. The boat ride and the cable cars are operating in summer only (boats: from May 1stto October 26th, cable car: April 29th to October 29th). The Salt mines in Hallstatt are opened from April 1st to November 26th.
- boat ride from St. Gilgen to St. Wolfgang
- take a cable car to Zwoelferhorn - 7 lake view
- visit Bad Aussee village close to Hallstatt, highly recommended
- drive to the Atter Lake and visit the Gustav Klimt village Unterach
- five-fingers at Krippenstein (cable car, hike of 30 min.)
- visit the ice Caves (mid station of Krippenstein cable car)
- visit the Salt Mines of Hallstatt
- take the funicular to the Heritage platform with view of Hallstatt
- take the boat on the Hallstaetter Lake
Since this is a full day private tour your itinerary can and will be changed if you so desire. After eight hours exploring one of Austrias best sightseeing regions, your private tour will conclude with drop-off at your Salzburg city hotel.