Private Cycling Tour Of Amber Fort - JaipurWrite a Review
This early morning cycling tour allows you to visit the quiet countryside and the beautiful Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Kanak Ghat and its surroundings. This guided tour will have a support safety vehicle all throughout the tour and it is a moderate level ride to an approximately 20-25 km. The tour includes snacks and ends with breakfast.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All necessary equipment included
- Breakfast included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
We start our tour from Chomu circle, which is situated right next to the statue circle, and is said to be the central point between the ancient and the colonial era Jaipur .
The tour starts at 7am, where your bicycles would be waiting along with the safety vehicle and your tour leader .
We start cycling towards the old city crossing along the way some of the most popular monuments of the pink city, which have an entirely different and a fresh charm to them and to be able to experience them early in the morning specially without the hustle bustle of the vibrant pink city.
While crossing the town and heading north towards Amer overlooking the beautiful lake palace Jal Mahal to our right which under the soft light of the morning sun is just picture perfect, and also creates a wonderful opportunity for us to take a pit stop for some hot tea & cookies. After the Tea as we move ahead we approach the kanak ghat, which again is an interesting and a little challenging ride, but you will be rewarded with some of the days most stunning views and is absolutely worth it because right after the ghat is the downhill ride to Amer which soon starts to appear on our left and as we keep getting closer, it just keeps getting grander by the meter, we take a loop of the village of Amer, & go through the ancient alleyways . We then reach a beautiful small lake which acted as one of the main water sources for the fort and a supplier tank to other man-made lakes in the area.
It's a beautiful spot which still remains quite undiscovered and uncommercialized by mass tourism .
We would end the tour at a small sit out right on the bank of the lake where you would enjoy packed breakfast.
Inclusions for Private Cycling Tour Of Amber Fort
- A mountain gear bicycle (Giant)
- Use of helmet
- A cyclist accompanies on a bicycle
- Packaged drinking water
- Energy drinks
Exclusions for Private Cycling Tour Of Amber Fort
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 20 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.