Private Cycling Trip To Chongming Island From Shanghai Including Lunch
OverviewChongming Island is located in the Yangtze River, dividing the river into northern and southern channels immediately prior to its entrance into the East China Sea. The island forms the northernmost part of the municipality of Shanghai, and it is about 2-hour driving distance from central Shanghai. During this full day bike tour, you will be able to see the beautiful landscape of the countryside nearby Shanghai, famous Xisha Wetland Park and Mingzhuhu Lake Park. Lunch will be arranged at a local farmhouse there.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour privatedriver will meet you at 08:00 am at your hotel lobby, and then you will take your private car to Nanmen Pier (around 90 minutes). Upon arrival, you will start your wonderful bikingjourney to the Mingzhuhu Lake Park alongside Yangtze River embankment. Mingzhuhu Lake is the largest man-made lake on Chongming Island.
Your will enjoy your lunch at a local farmhouse after your morning tour. In the afternoon, continue your bike ride to Xisha Wetland Park. If you are lucky, you will see some types of migrant birds resting on the Wetland and crabs walking around there as well.After tour ends, your will be transferred back to your hotel in Shanghai.
Inclusions for Private Cycling Trip To Chongming Island From Shanghai Including Lunch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Bottled water
- Private driver
- Localguide on Chongming Island, only Chinese speaking Guide availableon Chongming Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- translator(English speaking) on the phone
Exclusions for Private Cycling Trip To Chongming Island From Shanghai Including Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal Expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Exploring the Former French Concession of Shanghai
- Hangzhou Xixi Dragon Boat Festival Day Trip
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour