Private Da North Shore Tour - Honolulu
OverviewAhhhhh, Surf Country. There is no other place in the world like Oahu's North Shore. It is nostalgic, rich in culture and arts, and DELICIOUS food. During Big Wave Season with pounding 40 foot waves maybe we check a surf comp. Let us show you the hidden North Shore.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourGet ready for an epic North Shore adventure and unique local experience, when you're met at the door of your Oahu hotel by one of thetour group team members.
All these guides were born and raised along the island's North Shore, and will show you popular local hangouts and beaches where they grew up. Because the tour is completely private, you'll chat with the guides to determine the type of places you'd like to experience, whether it's beaches, shopping, historical sights, or just seeingthe country like a local.
Lunch is included along with the tour at a popular local restaurant, and be sure to bring your beach gear along if you want to hit up the beach. If you want to experience Waimea Valley or see the Dole Plantation, you can also upgrade to the "North Shore to Da Max" and tack on additional stops. For visitors traveling betweenNovember and March, there's the chance that 30 or 40-foot waves could be pummeling the northern coast, and your guides will know the best spots to watch the thundering surf.
At the end of the day, having explored the string of white sand beaches and cruised the North Shore towns, your tour ends when your guide drops you back at the door of your Oahu hotel.
Inclusions for Private Da North Shore Tour
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Da North Shore Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Yacht Sunset Cruise from Oahu
- Oahu Private Charter Sunset: All Inclusive Yacht
- 2-Hour Beer and Bites Tour in Honolulu by Group Bike
- Polo Game and Private Island Tour from Honolulu
- Beginner Scuba Dive with Turtles
- Scuba Shipwreck & Reef Tour for Certified Divers
- 4-Hour Private Snorkel Trip from Oahu on a Yacht
- Diamond Head Scenic