Private Dahshur And Memphis And Saqqara Day Tour From Cairo With Private Tour Guide
OverviewA day trip to these three destinations located 20-30 kilometers south of Cairo .You will visit :Saqqara : the Step Pyramid of The king Djoser and The open temple in the same area .Dahshour : The Bent Pyramid and the Red pyramid were constructed during the reign of Pharaoh Sneferu .Memphis : The final stop on our day trip is to the ancient capital city of Memphis. The citywas the first capital of ancient Egypt .
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDepart from Cairo to see famous Egyptian sites in the south on a private, full-day tour.
In the morning, you will head first to Dahshur to see the Bent Pyramid and the Red Pyramid, the latter of which was never completed. Listen as your Egyptologist guide explains important facts and history about the pyramids and their construction.
Next, visit Memphis, the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom. The city is considered to have been a center of rule and culture for more than 3,000 years. It is believed that Memphis was the largest city in the world from its foundation until around 2250 B.C.
When you start to feel hungry, stop off at a local restaurant for lunch. Then continue to the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built around 2630 B.C. for King Djoser. Afterward, return to Cairo.
Inclusions for Private Dahshur And Memphis And Saqqara Day Tour From Cairo With Private Tour Guide
- Round-trip transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
English-speaking Egyptologist guide
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
Lunch at a local restaurant
Bottled water on board
All taxes and service charges
Exclusions for Private Dahshur And Memphis And Saqqara Day Tour From Cairo With Private Tour Guide
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Private Guided Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo
- Cairo 10-Night Private Tour to Alexandria and Aswan Including Nile Cruise
- Private Tour: Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- The Pyramids of Giza and Amir Taz Palace Private Tour
- Day Trip to the Giza Pyramids - Sphinx - Memphis and Sakkara
- Highlights of Cairo Sightseeing Tour Visiting Egyptian Museum Citadel with Mohamed Ali Mosque and khan khalili Bazaar