Private Dali Figueres Museum And Pubol Tour From Barcelona
OverviewSee a different perspective of Dali and the landscapes of Costa Brava in this alternative tour through the life and work of the genius painter. Your guide will pick you up in a private vehicle and will assist you in this tour through the idyllic landscapes of Costa Brava, as you uncover the mysteries and secrets of the most famous Catalan painter, Salvador Dali.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourFrom Barcelona you head to Figueres, a small town near the border with France and one of the three points that make up the so-called "Dali triangle". This is where he was born and spent his childhood. See the streets and corners that marked his early years as well as some of his favorite places he frequented as an adult.
Also in Figueres is located what is considered the largest surrealistic object in the world, the Dali Museum. Designed by Dali himself on the ruins of the old municipal theater, you will be able to plunge into the painter's mind thanks to his most complete collection.
This tour will continue to Pubol, where the Gala Dali Castle is located. Considered the third link of Dali's triangle, this ancient medieval building created a place of refuge for his wife, Gala. Dali himself also designed the mausoleum crypt where his wife is buried, located in the same interior of the castle.
At the end of the tour, you will be brought back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Dali Figueres Museum And Pubol Tour From Barcelona
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tours in Figueres and Pubol
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Dali Figueres Museum And Pubol Tour From Barcelona
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to Dali Museum in Figueres and Gala-Dali Castle in Pubol (approx. 20)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Talleres de Cocina Asitica
- Flamenco Show at Plaza de las Arenas in Barcelona
- Market to Table: Market Tour & Cooking Class
- Barcelona Romantic Sailing&Night Experience
- Casa Bacardi Sitges Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour at Barcelona's Royal Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Guided Tour at Catalonia's Royal Academy of Medicine
- Guided Tour at Requesens Palace