This tour is a perfect opportunity to see and enjoy the best ofÂ Jaipur.Â Visit the major monuments of Jaipur during the day and see them illuminated atÂ night. You will also enjoy a traditional dinner with an Indian family before departing of your night tour of the city.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourYour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Jaipur at 9am.
TheÂ first stop is the UNESCO-listed Amber Fort, where you'll discoverÂ the fort's history andÂ architecture on a guided tour. Make a photo stopÂ atÂ the Water Palace en-route to the City Palace, where you'll enjoy a 1-hour tour of the royal residence, followed byÂ a visit to the Royal Observatory.Â After lunch (own expense), seeÂ the Palace of Winds, before beingÂ dropped back atÂ your hotel around 4pm to relax before the next portion of your tour.
At 7pm, your driver will pick you up from yourÂ hotel and take you to the Golden Peacock Heritage Home, which is owned and operated by a local Indian family. Here, youÂ will have the opportunity to learn about traditional Indian food and spices, learn some Indian cooking secrets, and enjoy a deliciousÂ dinner with the family.
At 9pm, your guide and driverÂ will take you onÂ a night tour of the city to see illuminated landmarks such asÂ the Amber Fort, theÂ Water Palace, theÂ City Palace, theÂ Palace of Winds, and the City Museum.
At 11pm, you will be dropped back atÂ your hotel in Jaipur.
Inclusions for Private Day And Night Tour Of Jaipur City Monuments Including Dinner With An Indian Family
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Vegetarian buffet dinner
Exclusions for Private Day And Night Tour Of Jaipur City Monuments Including Dinner With An Indian Family
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that meals are only vegetarian.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Minimum age is 5 years
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.