Private Day Tour: Ajmer And Pushkar From Jaipur To Udaipur
OverviewPushkar is one of the most sacred sites of Hindu religion and also one of the few places in the world with a temple dedicated to Lord Brahma, the Hindu god who created the universe. The temple, the holy lake and the streets are so beautiful that you do not want to miss. Come join us for this once-in-a-life-time activity in the State of Rajasthan.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Exclusive to Viator
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourBe picked up at 9am from your hotel in Jaipur and, after a 3-hour drive, arrive Ajmer to visit the world famous mosque. Later, proceed to Pushkar to visit the Lord Brahma Temple and enjoy the walk around the streets of Pushkar and the beautiful lake for 1.5 hours.
Continue your drive for 4-hours towards Udaipur where you can be dropped at your desired destination. Tour concludes with some wonderful memories of Ajmer and Pushkar.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Ajmer And Pushkar From Jaipur To Udaipur
- Hotel pickup in Jaipur and drop-off in Udaipur
- Fuel surcharge
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Ajmer And Pushkar From Jaipur To Udaipur
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Trip to Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary and Chand Baori Stepwell Including Lunch and Gala Dinner
- Private Day Trip to Shekhawati Including Lunch in a Castle
- Private Day-Trip To Agra Including The Taj Mahal From Jaipur By Car or Minivan
- Jaipur Royal Tour by Cycle
- Private Tour: Jaipur Sightseeing by Tuk-Tuk
- Pushkar Day Trip from Jaipur