OverviewJoin us to explore the 80-feet Athirappilly Falls near the Valparai hill station and Vazhachal Falls! The Athirappilly Falls is part of the Chalakudy River surrounded by green forest and the Vazhachal Falls has a wide range of flora and herbal plantation. In addition to the mesmerizing nature, enjoying your lunch at a luxurious resort/restaurant will make this private tour even more unforgettable.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour driver will pick up you from your hotel in Kochi or Ernakulam by 8:30 AM and drive to the Athirappilly.
Athirappilly is known for its scintillating waterfall with a height of over 80 feet. This breathtaking waterfall joins the river Chalakudy that is 5 km from the hill station Valparai. Valparai is famous for its serene tea-estate and it is also the proud habitat of elephants. The highest density of the enormous Indian elephants is found here. Geographically, it is also an important corridor between Parambikulam and Malayattur.
On arrival Athirappilly enjoy the mesmerizing view of Athirappilly Falls followed by a delicious lunch at a luxurious resort/restaurant. After lunch you will visit another waterfall called the Vazhachal Falls. The Vazhachal Falls is also a part of the Chalakudy river with a wide variety of colorful flora and herbal plantation. This plantation is maintained by the forest department of India. After a heartfelt trip to the Athirappilly and spending the whole day in the nature, you will be dropped off at your hotel in the evening.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Athirappilly Falls And Vazhachal Falls Adventure From Kochi Including Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Lunch in a luxurious resort/restaurant
- Local guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Athirappilly Falls And Vazhachal Falls Adventure From Kochi Including Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Camera fee, if applies
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Group discount is available
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.