Private Day Tour: Bethlehem, Jordan River And Dead Sea - Jerusalem
OverviewEnjoy a comprehensive overview of historic Bethlehem on this 8-hour private tour. You'll visit the Church of the Nativity, the Church of St. Catherine, the Milk Grotto Shrine, the Cave of St. Jerome, and Shepherd's Field, where the angel appeared to the shepherds. Drive toward Jordan River t visit the Baptismal Site "Kasr el Yahud" where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptiste then enjoy a float in the Dead Sea and get your body covered with the Dead Sea mud.
Know More about this tour
Greet your private guide-driver at 8am at your Bethlehem hotel or the Bethlehem side of Checkpoint 300 if coming from Jerusalem: Checkpoint 300 is about 30 minutes from Damascus Gate by bus.
Start at the famous Church of the Nativity, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that's built on the spot where many believe Jesus was born: it's the world's oldest church in regular daily use. You'll also visit the Cave of St. Jerome, below the church, where many believe he translated the bible.You'll visit the Church of St. Catherine and the Milk Grotto shrine, then to Beit Sahour, considered the city of the shepherds. Visit the Shepherd's Field, where the angel appeared to the shepherds and told them about Jesus' birth.
Relax in air-conditioned comfort as you drive towards Jordan River. Along the way, you'll pass by various religious sites: St. Theodosius' Monastery, where some believe the wise men hid from Herod the Great after they visited the baby Jesus in Bethlehem, and al-Eizariya, which many believe to be Lazarus' Bethany village.
Visit Qasr el Yahud, the baptismal site in Jordan River and a chance to renew your baptism if you wish. After that continue to Dead Sea where you will get the chance tofloat in the lowestand saltiest sea in the world. Dead Sea is full of minerals and its mud is very good for the skin.
Drive back either to Checkpoint 300 or your Bethlehem hotel, where your tour will finish at 4pm.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Bethlehem, Jordan River And Dead Sea
- Private tour
- Pickup from Checkpoint 300or Bethlehem hotel
- Drop-off at Checkpoint 300or Bethlehem hotel
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Bethlehem, Jordan River And Dead Sea
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mahane Yehuda Market Self-Guided Nightlife and Food Tour
- Petra and Wadi Rum 2 day tour from Jerusalem
- KEDEM Premium Off-Road Negev Desert Adventure
- KEDEM Premium Jerusalem Off-Road Adventure
- Private Jerusalem City Walking Tour
- Private Tour Bethlehem and the Dead Sea
- Full Day Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- 3-Day Petra Wadi Rum and Jordan Tour from Jerusalem