Private Day Tour: Chengdu Panda Base
OverviewExplore the Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding and Research Center from private Chengdu day tour, which is located at outskirts area of Beijing. And the family-friendly private panda tour will show you to experience cute panda bears and see pandas playing and eating over there.
Know More about this tourOn 8:00am early in the morning, English speaking tour guide will hold your name logo and pick you up from your Chengdu hotel lobby and drive around 40 minutes to Panda Breeding and Research Center to take a look cute and adorable pandas from babies to adults. You will have an option of holding a cute panda for photos with an advanced reservation and a donation (Chinese currency of CNY 2000) to the base for its research projects which you are encouraged to do as it is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hold a baby panda bear in your arms.But you need to make reservation at least 48 hours ago.
Later on you will have lunch at an authentic and local Chinese restaurant, and next experience Jinli Street, which is one of the earliest commercial streets during ancient Chinese history. Built more than 1700 years ago during the early Qin and Han dynasties, Jinli Street still have lots of the ancient architectural styled stores . Then take a short visit to the Brocade Museum, where you will get to know impressive and interesting brocade culture from ancient times back to over 1000 years ago.
Finally you will be sent back to your Chengdu's hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Chengdu Panda Base
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Chengdu Panda Base
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Panda Base & Leshan Giant Buddha & Jiayang Train & Ancient Town
- 2-Day Private Tour Leshan Giant Buddha and Mount Emeishan
- Professional English Speaking Guide in Chengdu
- Private Day Tour to Leshan Giant Buddha & Huanglongxi Ancient Town
- Exclusive Private Southwestern tour -Panda, Hotpot, Giant Buddha, Learn cooking
- Find out the green tea secret
- 5 Days Private Tour including Chengdu Pandas-Jiuzhaigou Scenic Spot and Huanglong Scenic and Historic Area-No Shopping Stops
- Half-Day Wheaten Food Cooking Class with Local Spice Market Visit