Private Day Tour Excursion To Edfu And Kom Ombo - LuxorWrite a Review
From USD 88
OverviewThis is a great opportunity whilst in Luxor to take a day tour to Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples. This sightseeing tour is by private transport. Visit Horus and then onto Temples of Kom Ombo which overlooks the beautiful River Nile
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourYour travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor and accompany you for a tour to Edfu. Upon your arrival in Edfu you will be transferred to visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus which is considered by most to be the best preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to Egyptian mythology it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
Then continue on to see to the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking the Nile. It differs from other temples because of its double entrance, each one is dedicated to divinity Horus with his falcon head and Sobek with his crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built on the honour of two deities the crocodile headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Horus or the ancient falcon-headed Horus. Also Kom Ombo's importance lies in its huge sugar cane. Then transfer back to your hotel in Luxor.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Excursion To Edfu And Kom Ombo
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Excursion To Edfu And Kom Ombo
- Any extras not mentioned in the programe
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.