Private Day Tour From Luxor To Aswan High Dam And Unfinished Obelisk And Philae
OverviewEnjoy a day tour to the amazing High Dam, this engineering masterpiece was built to protect Egypt from annual floods from the River Nile. Then proceed on to visit the famous Unfinished Obelisk, where you will see how the ancient Egyptians cut the huge stones to make the obelisks. After this continue onto the very beautiful Philae Temple, which was built in honour of the Goddess Isis.
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourA representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor with your professional private guide and your private transport. Then take a drive to Aswan that will take approximately 3.5 hours. You will then visit the High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile.
Then journey on to visit the unfinished Obelisk which shows how the ancient Egyptians cut the stone. It is believed this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty. Then onto the beautiful Philae Temple which was built in hon-our of the Goddess Isis after that your representative will drop off to your Hotel again.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour From Luxor To Aswan High Dam And Unfinished Obelisk And Philae
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
Exclusions for Private Day Tour From Luxor To Aswan High Dam And Unfinished Obelisk And Philae
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple Including 2-Hour Felucca Cruise Sailing on the Nile
- Private Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada or El Gouna
- Explore Luxor City by Horse Carriage
- Discover Luxor: 2 Half Day Tours to East and West Luxor Over 2 Days
- Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor from Luxor
- Private Transfer to Marsa Alam from Luxor