Private Day Tour: Gardens And Old Street In Suzhou With Hotel Or Railway Station Transfer
OverviewLingering in the exquisite classical gardens and wandering along wonderful ancient streets, you will truly appreciate the charm of Suzhou. On this private day trip, you will visit two of Suzhou's gardens, Humble Administrator's Garden and Lion Grove Garden (Shizilin), to enjoy classical Chinese landscaping style, discover rare cultural relics and unique architectures at Suzhou Museum, and stroll along Pingjiang Old Street.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourYour professional tour guide will pick you up from your downtown Suzhou hotel or Suzhou Railway Station (No.27, Suzhan Road, Pingjiang District) at 9am. Private comfortable transfer will takes you to start this Suzhou trip of beautiful gardens and Ancient Street.
You will firstly come to the Lion Grove Garden, an ideal site as it has richly ornamental pavilions and towers in many different styles. Follow your guide to explore the pavilions and towers and learn its history. Later, head to Humble Administrator's Garden. Among all the elegant classical gardens in Suzhou, Humble Administrator's Garden is the largest and most renowned. Due to its unique designs and ethereal beauty, the garden has garnered many special honors. Walk around to discover Ming Dynasty building style and enjoy the man-made landscape of small forests, hills and rock formations. Suzhou is considered as the silk capital of China. You will visit Suzhou Silk Museum and learn the traditional silk spinning.
Next, enjoy a delicious lunch with tasty local food at a selected restaurant. Then, visit rare cultural relics and unique architectural style in Suzhou Museum. The new exhibition hall was designed by world-famous Chinese-American architect, I.M. Pei. Suzhou Museum follows the theme of Design for China, combining modern exhibition halls and classical garden on one site. Continue to walk around Pingjiang Old Street to have a better look of Suzhou. The typical style of ancient structures in Suzhou has white walls and black tiles that are erected along the street, simple but sophisticated. Walk on stone paved route with a river flowing alongside of it to experience Suzhou local life. Your guide and driver will drop you off at your downtown Suzhou hotel or Suzhou Railway Station at the end of the tour where the service concludes.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Gardens And Old Street In Suzhou With Hotel Or Railway Station Transfer
- Private car/van with driver
- Professional tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Chinese Lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Gardens And Old Street In Suzhou With Hotel Or Railway Station Transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please provide Suzhou hotel information or detailed train information at time of booking
Transfer is available Only for Hotel or Suzhou Railway Station (No.27, Suzhan Road, Pingjiang District)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.