Private Day Tour: Guangzhou City Highlights
OverviewMake full use of your time to explore the vibrant metropolis of Guangzhou and see all the city highlights in just one day. Visit some of the most popular attractions including Tomb of the King of Nanyue Kingdom, Zhenhai Tower, Five-Ram Statue, Chen Family Temple, and Shamian Island. Also enjoy an authentic traditional Chinese lunch at a local restaurant.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourIn the morning around 9:00 am you will be picked up by your personal tour guide, driver and car, and start this relaxing Guangzhou city highlights tour.
First you will visit the Tomb of the King of Nanyue Kingdom. It is known for its colored mural paintings and abundant ancient funeral objects from the Han Dynasty almost 2000 years ago. Continue to another two symbolic attractions in Guangzhou - the Zhenhai Tower, also known as Guangzhou Museum, and the Five-Ram Statue located in Yuexiu Mountain Stadium. After enjoying lunch at a popular local restaurant, visit the Chen Family Temple - one of the famous examples of classical South China architecture built in the 17th century. The last stop of the day is the Shamian Island, a reminder of Guangzhou’s colonial history. The park area along the river offers a pleasant walk. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Guangzhou City Highlights
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (city center hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Guangzhou City Highlights
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.