Private Day Tour: Hangzhou Meijiawu Tea Village Visit And West Lake On Cruise From ShanghaiWrite a Review
Venture onto this 9-hour day tour to Hangzhou from Shanghai with a private driver and guide. Take a breathtaking cruise on the West Lake in Hangzhou, experiencing the most incredible views of the town. Later, break for lunch at a local restaurant, then visit the Meijiawu Tea Village, where you will become engulfed in China's tea culture. Once the tour is complete, head back to your Shanghai hotel and rest for the evening.
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAt approximately 8:00am, your English-speaking guide will arrive in your Shanghai hotel's lobby to pick you up. Get on a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle and begin your 2.5-hour journey to Hangzhou. Upon arrival, start your first activity, a cruise on the West Lake. From the cruise, you will have the best view of the West Lake and town of Hangzhou. After your cruise tour, head to the famed Lingyin Temple, also known as the Temple of the Soul's Retreat. At there, your guide will tell you the history of the temple.
Afterwards, take a brief stop at a local Chinese restaurant for traditional Chinese lunch. Next, head to the Meijiawu Tea Village, which is located on a hill which is at the west part of Hangzhou. Inhabited by more than 500 households, Meijiawu Tea Culture Village is picturesque surrounded by mountains and waters; it is a main production base and a protected area of the fragrant West Lake Dragon Well Tea, and a leisure tourist spot featured with tea culture in farm style. This is truly the best way to get an inside look at China's tea culture.
After your tour of the Meijiawu Tea Village, board on the vehicle and make your way back to your Shanghai accommodation.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Hangzhou Meijiawu Tea Village Visit And West Lake On Cruise From Shanghai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Hangzhou Meijiawu Tea Village Visit And West Lake On Cruise From Shanghai
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants for travel insurance purpose and entrance tickets to tourism attractions
Please kindly provide your local contact number upon booking if available
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.