Private Day Tour: Harbin City And Ice And Snow World
OverviewVisit the exotic St. Sophia Church, a perfect example of Byzantine architecture. Of course, the Ice and Snow World can't be missed for its pure white beauty. Also appreciate the ice sculptures which are unique to Harbin.
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour private English-speaking guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel around 9am.
You first stop will be Sun Island to see snow sculptures which are the masterpieces of snow sculpture artists around the world.
After lunch, you will visit St. Sofia Orthodox Church which is the largest Orthodox Church in the Far East. Then you will visit the Central Street, originally built in 1898, it is the most prosperous street in Harbin. Afterwards, you will also visit Flood Prevention Cenotaph which is a landmark to memorize the triumph of battling the flood in 1957.
Then you will visit Ice and Snow World where fanciful sculptures are made in the shapes of animals, plants, and buildings...etc. Some of the larger ones have included a crystalline ice bridge. At night the ice sculptures are illuminated from the inside with colored lights, turning the place into a temporary fantasy-land.
You will be brought back to your hotel around 5pm.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Harbin City And Ice And Snow World
- Private car for transfer and sightseeing
- Local English-speaking tour guide.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Harbin City And Ice And Snow World
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Yabuli Ski Resort and Panda House Private Trip from Harbin with Accommodation
- Hot Spring Experience with Hot Pot Dinner in Harbin
- Half-Day Private Old Harbin Street Walking Tour with Meal
- Revolving Restaurant Dining Experience at Harbin Dragon Tower
- Half Day Tour for Harbin Guandongguxiang and Wood Sculpture Museum
- Private Departure Transfer to Harbin HRB Airport from Yabuli Ski Resort
- Private Transfer to Yabuli Ski Resort from Harbin City