Private Day Tour In Giza And Cairo Incl Solar Boat Museum Felucca And Dinner Cruise On The Nile
OverviewThis is a private tour that is perfect for those who love boats, boating and ships, as you will visit Giza plateau, the Solar Boat Museum, ride a camel (ship of the desert) for 30 minutes in the Sahara desert, then you will sail the Nile River on a traditional felucca boat, and you will have lunch in a restaurant overlooking the Nile. Afterwards you will visit the Egyptian Museum with a special focus on boat sculptures and paintings dating back to different periods. Later in the evening you will have dinner on a Nile cruise ship with traditional oriental show.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Likely to Sell Out
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourStart your private tour at 8am from your hotel with your private, qualified Egyptologist tour guide in your private, modern a/c van (WiFi on board) and head for the Giza plateau to visit the Great Pyramids (Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus), the panorama area, the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Ride a camel for 30 minutes and visit the Solar Boat Museum.
Next, you will have lunch in a local restaurant overlooking the Nile, and afterwards proceed to the Egyptian Museum for a guided tour with a special focus on boat sculptures and paintings. You will see the animal mummy room, the mummy portraits and King Tut's jewelry, and, at an extra cost, you can visit the Royal Mummy Rooms in the museum.
Later in the evening you will have dinner on a Nile cruise to enjoy views and take unforgettable pictures from the top-deck and watch the wonderful show of belly dance and tannoura Sufi dance (whirling Dervish). At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour In Giza And Cairo Incl Solar Boat Museum Felucca And Dinner Cruise On The Nile
- Entrance fees
- Camel ride for 30 minutes in Giza around the pyramids
- Felucca trip on the Nile for an hour
- Dinner cruise with show (2 hours sailing time)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Dinner on a dinner cruise
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
Exclusions for Private Day Tour In Giza And Cairo Incl Solar Boat Museum Felucca And Dinner Cruise On The Nile
- Gratuities (optional)
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private day tour to Alexandria From Cairo
- 2-Day Private Guided Tour of highlights in Cairo and Giza
- 3-Night Cairo City Break with Private Guide and Accommodation
- Private 4-Day Cairo Unplugged Tour
- 4 Day Nile Cruise visiting Aswan and Luxor from Cairo
- Nile Dinner Cruise with Transfer
- 10-Day Luxury Golden Egypt Tour from Cairo
- 7-Days 5 Star Cairo and Nile Cruise Tour with Domestic Flights