Private Day Tour In XiningWrite a Review
OverviewXining is the capital of Qinghai Province where you catch train to Lhasa. This day tour offers you an opportunity to visit the Kumbum Monastery, an establishment of Tibetan Buddhism in Qinghai, and the Dongguan Mosque and local market.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourAt 9:00am, your guide will meet you at your hotel lobby. Then, you will be driven to Kumbum Monastery which is 16 miles (25 kilometers) from Xining. Kumbum is one of the six biggest Tibetan Monasteries. The founder of Yellow Hat Sect, Tsongkhapa, was born and grew up here before he went to Lhasa. You will view the Stupas, Teaching Hall...etc. The amazing Butter sculpture exhibition in the monastery will definitely impress you.
Afterwards you will be transferred to a local restaurant for lunch. Then, you will be transferred to Dongguan Mosque in Xining that is the biggest mosque in Xining with traditional Chinese architecture and very different from Arabic style. You guide will take you for a visit at a local market near the mosque where you can see farmers selling all kind of veggies, fruits, meat, etc. At the end, you will be transferred back to your hotel where the trip concludes.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour In Xining
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Tour In Xining
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.