Private Day Tour: Kumbhalgarh Fort And Jain Temple Ranakpur - Udaipur
OverviewThis private, full-day tour will visit Kumbhalgarh Fort, located in the Rajsamand District, approximately 52 miles (85 km) northwest of Udaipur. You will also get to visit Ranakpur, home to what is known to be the most spectacular of the Jain temples.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- A la carte lunch included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in your hotel lobby in Udaipur at 9am and head to Kumbhalgarh Fort. Here you will explore the Gateway Aretpol Hallapol Hanuman pol and more. It also has thetemple complex of Ganesh Vedi Nilkanth Mahadev. You will also visit Kumbha Palace, Jhalia ka Malia, the birthplace of Maharana Pratap, and Badal Mahal, which is situated at the highest point of the fort for its magnificent views.
At approximately 1:30pm, you will enjoy lunch atAodhi Kumbhalgarh or a similar restaurant. After lunch, around 2:30pm, you will begin the 1-hour drive to Ranakpur where Jain Temple is located. It is famous for its architecture and carving. The temple rests on 1444 pillars, has two huge bells to explore, and three small temples in the complex.At 5:30pm, you will reach the end of your journey and transfer back to your hotel in Udaipur.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Kumbhalgarh Fort And Jain Temple Ranakpur
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected Udaipur hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Kumbhalgarh Fort And Jain Temple Ranakpur
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sunset Boat Cruise on Lake Pichola in Udaipur with Private Transport
- Full-Day Kumbhalgarh Fort and Jain Temple from Udaipur to Jodhpur
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Udaipur Airport
- Private Tour: Ranakpur and Kumbhalgarh Fort Day Tour from Udaipur
- Private Arrival Transfer: Udaipur Airport to Hotel