Private Day Tour Leh Hall Of Fame Gurudwara Pathar Sahib Magnetic Hill Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar Rivers Alichi Monastery
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in your hotel lobby at 9am. Your trip starts with a visit to the Hall of fame.The Hall of Fame, located near the Leh Airfiled, is a museum constructed as well as maintained by the Indian Army in the memory of the soldiers who had lost their lives during the Indo-Pak wars. It is also termed as a memorial for the war heros.Then Travel to Alichi Monestry is a Buddhist monastery in Leh district
At 1.30 - 2 Pm , break for lunch at a local restaurant (own cost ) later Drive to Gurudwara pathar sahib Gurdwara Pathar Sahib, is a beautiful Gurudwara sahib constructed in the memory of Guru Nanak, about 25 miles away from Leh then travel to Magnet Hill is a "gravity hill" The layout of the area and surrounding slopes creates an optical illusion that the downhill road is actually an uphill road Sangam Valley is a 48 kilometer drive from Leh and is the confluence of the rivers Indus and Zanskar. Just the view of Sangam Valley from the road above it can make you swoon in ecstasy. The colours of the two rivers can be distinctly seen at the confluence Around 5.30pm for drop off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Leh Hall Of Fame Gurudwara Pathar Sahib Magnetic Hill Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar Rivers Alichi Monastery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with in leh city limits
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entrance Fees to all attractions
- All Necessary transportation to/from site attractions
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Leh Hall Of Fame Gurudwara Pathar Sahib Magnetic Hill Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar Rivers Alichi Monastery
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; sleeveless tops and short shorts are not recommended A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended. Woolen Cloths required.
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.