Private Day Tour: Leshan Buddha Of ChengduWrite a Review
OverviewLeshan Giant Buddha is the biggest Buddha statue in the world which is regarded as the Buddha on a hill. This private tour offers you a good opportunity to thoroughly explore the amazing site in 9 hours. Leshan Buddha has long been listed as the World Culture Relics Heritage by UNESCO since 1995.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up fromyour hotel lobby in the morning for the 2.5-hour drive to Leshan, located about 68 miles (110 km) away from Chengdu. On arrival at theWorld Heritagelisted Mt Emei Scenic Area, you'll have plenty of time to visit the LeshanGiant Buddha, which sitsabovethree rivers inSichuan province.Known as the world's largest carved Buddha statue, it was sculpted into acliff atLingyun Mountain.
This private full-day tour allows youto thoroughly explore the site at your leisure. You'lldiscoverthe statue from head to toe as you hike around it with your own personal guide. View the imposingBuddha statue whileyou descendthe narrow staircases to its enormousfeet, which canaccommodatetwo dozenpeople standing alongside it.
It takes about 35 minutes to walkfrom the statue's head to its torso and another 35 minutes from its waist to its feet. Take your time to enjoy the scenic landscape and, if you'd like, opt to takea cruise for a close-up look at the front side of the Giant Buddha (own expense).Lunch isprovided at a local restaurant before you are transferred back to your Chengdu hotel in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Leshan Buddha Of Chengdu
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Leshan Buddha Of Chengdu
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiration date and country are required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.