Private Day Tour: Longmen Grottoes And White Horse Temple From Luoyang
OverviewJoin the private full-day tour and visit the two must-see attractions of Luoyang - Longmen Grottoes and White Horse Temple. Luoyang had served as the ancient capital of 13 dynasties over the past 5000 years. Be amazed by Longmen Grottoe, one of the most famous grottoes in China and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and White Horse Temple as the cradle land of Buddhism in China. Learn the history and local stories from your private tour guide while enjoying the beautiful city!
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourYour tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby in Luoyang City at 8:30 AM and start this exciting Luoyang full-day tour. Longmen Grottoes is one of the most famous grottoes in China and a World Heritage Site enlisted the UNESCO. There are about 2,100 grottoes and niches, 40 crematory urns, 3,600 inscribed stone tablets and 100,000 Buddhist images and statues. These live cultural relics lie amid green mountains and serpentine rivers.
Lunch will be arranged at a local restaurant serving authentic Chinese dishes, very popular among local people. In the afternoon, visit White Horse Temple, backed by Mangshan Mountain and facing the Luohe River. White Horse Temple is regarded as the cradle land of Buddhism in China. In history, highly accomplished Buddhist monks from China, even world renowned Buddhist monks from abroad used to pay visits to White Horse Temple in pursuit of Buddhism inspirations and wisdom. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Longmen Grottoes And White Horse Temple From Luoyang
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Luoyang City
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transfer by reliable driver and air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at a local popular restaurant
- Admission fees to listed attractions
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Longmen Grottoes And White Horse Temple From Luoyang
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.