Private Day Tour: Nanxun Ancient Water Town From Shanghai
OverviewAs one of the most wealthy town among the Yangtze River Delta, Nanxun is unique for its combination of Chinese antiquity and traditional architecture incorporating European elements. Explore this ancient water town including a gondola ride on its waterway as you are escorted by your private tour guide. This 8-hour tour will include all entrance fees and a traditional Chinese lunch in the water town.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart your day with a pickup from your Shanghai hotel at approximately 8:30am and begin the 1.5-hour drive to Nanxun. Your private guide and driver will ensure you are comfortable while en route. Nanxun shares the typical features of other water towns in the Yangtze River Delta, including arched bridges, canals, narrow lanes and old houses. However, what makes it stand out is its intriguing mix of traditional Chinese architecture and European elements, introduced by affluent silk merchants who once settled their homes there.
Nanxun is still a haven of peace and quiet, compared to some other famous ancient towns crowded by tourists. Take a stroll around the town and listen to your guides narration of its history and stories. Take a gondola ride and drift through the winding waterways, which will be an experience unlike any others. After your gondola ride, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, suggested by your guide. Once you have finished your meal, your guide will spend more time showing you around Nanxun. Transfer back to your Shanghai accommodations at the end of your tour for a 5:00pm arrival at your Shanghai hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Nanxun Ancient Water Town From Shanghai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- Gondola ride
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Nanxun Ancient Water Town From Shanghai
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Huangpu River Night Cruise with Hotel Transfer Service
- Private Day Tour of Suzhou and Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- Private Tour: Zhujiajiao, Oriental Pearl Tower and Shanghai History Museum
- Best of Shanghai Day Tour including Jade Buddha Temple and The Bund
- Day Tour of Shanghai Highlights
- Private Day Trip: Zhujiajiao Water Town and HuangPu River Cruise