Private Day Tour Of Ancient Chuandixia Village From BeijingWrite a Review
OverviewAbout 2.5 hours drive from downtown Beijing, A hidden village from Ming and Qing dynasty which called Chuandixia will come into view and surround by the hills. This private tour will take you to explore this Ancient Village from Ming and Qing dynasty. Entrance fees, lunch and hotel pickup/drop-off are all included in this tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis morning the professional tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to visit Chuandixia Village. As an ancient village, it is characterized by aged dwelling complex, colorful historical relics, unique folk customs and mountainous landscape. The village is located in the west area of Beijing and is well known for its over 600 Ming and Qing dynasty-style houses, which are well preserved.
The village was built following the terrain of Longtou Mountain slopes and is sycee shaped from a bird’s eye view. From the top point of the mountain range, the courtyards were arranged in a redial direction down to the foot. Inside the courtyards, you can find many delicate brick, stone and wood carvings on the roof, eave, gate pier, wall and windows. Chuandixia Village is designated a cultural relic in China. It is an ideal place to take photos, to walk around peacefully and to enjoy a typical homemade lunch in a courtyard house. After the visiting, the guide and driver will transfer you back to the hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Ancient Chuandixia Village From Beijing
- Private air-conditioned car/van
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Ancient Chuandixia Village From Beijing
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.