Private Day Tour Of Bagan
OverviewJoin this day tour and explore Bagan, which is a home to thousands of Pagodas dating back to the 11th century and the jewel of this Golden Myanmar.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
The tour: Discover Bagan
From 09:00 am when you will be collected at your hotel, relax and enjoy the day visiting some of the highlights of Bagan with our knowledgeable guide at your side all the way to explain, inform and enlighten.
You will be transported in air-conditioned comfort, between some of the most well-known pagodas such Ananda Pagoda, Dhammayangyi temple, That Byin Nyu temple to name just a few and you will be shown examples of the wonderful architecture and paintings from the 9th to 13th century, which are evident throughout the plains. A Myanmar traditional lunch of rice, curry and salad will be served at a hand-picked restaurant in the area whilst you learn about the history of Bagan, before your journey of exploration continues in the afternoon to more archaeological sites and you head to your final destination of day - the magnificent Shwesandaw Pagoda for some incredible sunset views. You will then be transported back to your hotel carrying many wonderful memories of the with you.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Bagan
- Whats Included
- Air-conditioned private tour
- Roundtrip transportation from and to your hotel
- English speaking guide
- Meals as stated in your itinerary
- 1 Bottle of water per guest
- Government tax
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Bagan
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- Zone fees
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Know Before You Book
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Know Before You Go
The itinerary may be changed due to weather, un-foreseen building closures, tidal and other operating conditions
Special request (diet or vegetarian ) should be sent prior to your departure date
Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
No Shorts or T-shirts appropriate clothing for religious sites must be worn.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.