Private Day Tour Of Datong From Beijing Including Transfer Service
OverviewExplore the most famous highlights in Datong - Yungang Grottos and Hanging Temple within one day from Beijing. Yungang Grottos as impressive UNESCO World Culture Heritage have more than 230 grottoes and 50,000 stone sculptures showing the highest level of world carving art in ancient China.The Hanging Temple was first built over 1200 years ago and is special for its architecture and relating Buddhism and Daoism.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourThe Beijing driver will hold client's name logo and pick up them at Beijing's hotel lobby on 4:30am in the morning , then go to domestic departure exit of terminal 3 of Beijing international airport, then fly to Datong directly, then the Datong tour guide will hold client's name logo and wait for clients on 8:00am at domestic exit of Datong airport, then start the morning trip to Yungang Grottoes, which have more than 40 major caves of the size of Kukan 252 and more than 51,000 stone status. There are 53 grottoes remained at the site.and the site was listed as a World Cultural Heritage Site on 2001.
Then have lunch at a local restaurant, then go for Nine Dragon Screen,The glaze-tiled screen was built in 1770 during the administration of Emperor Qianlong. It is around 12 feet (3.5 meters) tall and 98 feet (30 meters) wide. It consists over 260 pieces of glazed tiles featuring 9 dragons over there. Then go to Hanging Temple at the foot of Hengshan Mountain, The Temple is the only one that enshrines Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism within one temple. The architecture is just wonderful and it hangs on the mountain cliff about 150 feet (40 meters) above the ground. After that, you will be transferred back to domestic departure exit of Datong airport, then the Beijing driver will hold client's name logo and wait for them at domestic arrival exit of Beijing Nanyuan airport on 9:40pm at night time of Beijing, then transfer back to Beijing's hotel.
NOTE: Departure domestic flight number: CA1119; 6:35am - 7:45am; Return domestic flight: KN2252; 20:40pm - 21:40pm; please provide all of people's passport full names, passport numbers and date of birth, and please make sure that the passport information clients provided must be 100% match with client's passport, otherwise clients are not able to board the plane, which is very strict in China.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Datong From Beijing Including Transfer Service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, Private tour, Round-trip private transfer, Round-trip flights, Transport by private vehicle, Entrance fees, Driver/guide, Professional guide, Lunch, One way Economy-class airfare from Beijing to Datong, One way Economy-class airfare from Datong to Beijing
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Datong From Beijing Including Transfer Service
- Gratuities (recommended)Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Please provide your cell phone number so that we can contact you just in case
Please provide all traveler's date of birth, full passport names and passport numbers; we need this information for buying travel insurance and entrance tickets of tourism attractions for you, and this information must 100% match with your passports on tour day.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours