Private Day Tour Of Delhi's Unique Museums Including The Crafts Museum And The Sulabh International Museum Of Toilets
OverviewTake a guided tour of some of Delhis more unusual museums. See the development of toilets over the centuries and thousands of dolls from around the world. Enjoy demonstrations at the Crafts Museum and see old train engines at the National Rail Museum. Enjoy the services of a private guide and chauffeur on this tour.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourGet picked up from your Delhi hotel in the morning. Over the course of the day youll travel by a mix of transport options, including Delhis metro, tuk-tuk, and cycle rickshaw as you explore the city with your local expert guide.
Make your first stop at the quirky Sulabh International Museum of Toilets. This bathroom-themed experience displays a variety of toilet-related objects dating from 2,500 B.C. to modern times. Its an unusual opportunity to explore the development of the sanitation habits of the human race.
After that, head to the National Rail Museum, which houses a great collection of old engines and coaches. You can also take a ride in one if you wish. Following your time there, visit Delhis delightful Crafts Museum complex, where you will observe Indian crafters at work. You can even try to perfect your own creative skills on an on-site pottery wheel.
Finish the trip by heading over to Shankar's International Dolls Museum, home to 6,000 dolls from 85 countries. Its an offbeat opportunity to browse through 500 dolls dressed in their national costumes.Following your time at the dolls museum, you will be dropped off at a place in Delhi city of your choosing.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Delhi's Unique Museums Including The Crafts Museum And The Sulabh International Museum Of Toilets
- Private guide
- Admission tickets to the museums on the itinerary
- Personal chauffeur with air-conditioned car
- Metro tickets, tuk-tuk rides and cycle rickshaw rides as per the itinerary
- Fuel, parking and all service taxes
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Delhi's Unique Museums Including The Crafts Museum And The Sulabh International Museum Of Toilets
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for pregnant women
Dress code is smart casual
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar from Delhi
- 2-Day Private Tour of Jaipur from Delhi by Train
- 6-Night Private Himachal Pradesh Tour from New Delhi
- 2-Day Private Train Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- 4-Hour Old Delhi Food Tour
- Taj Tigers and Majestic Forts Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Royal Rajasthan Retreat: Private Luxury Tour from Delhi