Private Day-Tour Of Giza, Memphis And Sakkara With Egyptian Meals, Drinks And Private Guide - Cairo
OverviewThis private tour is designed to include the major pyramid sites in Saqqara, Dahshur and Giza. Also, try typical Egyptian cuisine and dishes, namely Foul and Falafel for breakfast, Koshary for lunch and Fitir for dinner. Enjoy three Egyptian drinks: sugarcane juice, hibiscus juice and sobia (coconut with milk) or kharoub (carob juice).
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourYour private, qualified Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in your private, modern A/C van (WiFi on board).
Start at 8am with a hot delicious breakfast of foul (warmed fava beans served with garlic onion and cumin) and falafel (deep-fried patty made from ground fava beans, served in a pita with salads, pickles and hot sauce).
Then proceed to Saqqara where you will visit the step pyramid complex of King Zoser, the Pyramid of Unas, the Causeway of Unas, the Pyramid of Userkaf, the Pyramid of Teti and the tomb of Kagemni in Saqqara.
Then you will head to the museum of Memphis. Memphis was the first capital of Egypt in 3200 B.C.
Afterwards, enjoy a a wonderful lunch of Koshary. Koshary is a mix of rice, macaroni and black lentils, tomato sauce, fried onion and chickpeas.
Next, continue to Giza plateau where you will visit the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the pyramid of Chephren, the pyramid of Mycerinus, the panorama area, the Valley Temple, and the Great Sphinx.
Finally you will have your delicious dinner of Fitir, which is layered pastry, usually served with salty and sweet sides. At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day-Tour Of Giza, Memphis And Sakkara With Egyptian Meals, Drinks And Private Guide
- WiFi in your van
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Day-Tour Of Giza, Memphis And Sakkara With Egyptian Meals, Drinks And Private Guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
Infant meals not included
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.