Private Day Tour Of Harbin City Sightseeing And Ice FestivalWrite a Review
OverviewBook this private day tour to visit highlight attractions in Harbin City including Saint Sophia Cathedral Church, Central Street, Sun Island, Ice Swimming Show, and Ice & Snow World. All entrance fees, choice of local cuisine lunch and drink, private bilingual tour guide (Chinese and English) and private vehicle are included in the package. A bonus attraction (optional) of your choice is available. Please inform your guide directly.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Your private guide and driver will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel at 9am. Please inform your guide the bonus attraction of our choice within the city limits if you have one in mind. Then, you will be transferred to Jiuzhan Park for ice and snow activities such as sleigh or slide, and you will also watch an ice swimming performance. Later, visit Saint Sophia Cathedral Church, Zhongyang Pedestrian Street, Harbin Flood Control Memorial Tower, and Stalin Park.
In the afternoon, continue to Harbin Snow Fair on Sun Island Park for International Snow Sculpture Art Expo. Later, explore the Ice and Snow World on the northern bank of Songhua River that are full of awesome ice and snow sculptures created by artists from all over the world. Afterwards, you will be transferred back to your downtown Harbin hotel where this tour concludes.
Lunch Options (choose one):
- Dumplings at famous Harbin local dumpling restaurant: Oriental King Dumpling or Happy Home Dumpling
- Tradition Charcoal-Burning Hot Pot (Tanhuoguo)
- Fish and Tofu Stewed in Iron Pot (Tieguodunyun)
- Northeast Pork Cuisine (Dongbeishazhucai)
- Manchurian Stew (Dongbeichaocai and Duncai)
Lunch Drink Options (choose one):
- Harbin Beer
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Harbin City Sightseeing And Ice Festival
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Harbin City Sightseeing And Ice Festival
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is thermal
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.