Your private guide and driver will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel at 9am. Then, you will be transferred to Jiuzhan Park for ice and snow activities such as sleigh or slide, and you will also watch an ice swimming performance. Later, Harbin Songhua River Rope way,after visit Saint Sophia Cathedral Church, Zhongyang Pedestrian Street, Harbin Flood Control Memorial Tower, and Stalin Park.
In the afternoon, continue to Harbin Snow Fair on Sun Island Park for International Snow Sculpture Art Expo. Later, explore the Ice and Snow World on the northern bank of Songhua River that are full of awesome ice and snow sculptures created by artists from all over the world. Afterwards, you will be transferred back to your downtown Harbin hotel where this tour concludes.
Lunch Options (choose one):
- Dumplings at famous Harbin local dumpling restaurant: Oriental King Dumpling or Happy Home Dumpling
- Tradition Charcoal-Burning Hot Pot (Tanhuoguo)
- Fish and Tofu Stewed in Iron Pot (Tieguodunyun)
- Northeast Pork Cuisine (Dongbeishazhucai)
- Manchurian Stew (Dongbeichaocai and Duncai)
Lunch Drink Options (choose one):
- Harbin Beer
- soft drink