Private Day Tour Of Jiayuguan
OverviewJiayuguan is one of the most important towns in Hexi Corridor along the Silk Road. This day tour around Jiayuguan on the Silk Road takes you to explore Jiayuguan Fort, Overhanging Great Wall, First Beacon Tower of Great Wall, and Wei and Jin Ancient Tombs.
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
- A la carte lunch included
Know More about this tour
At 9:00am, your guide will meet you at the lobby of your Jiayuguan hotel for a wonderful day trip around Jiayuguan.The first stop of today is Jiayuguan Fort, which is the very end of western end of the Great Wall in Ming Dynasty. Construction of Jiayuguan Fort began in 1372 during Ming Dynastyto fence off against Mongolians. Today, you could still see the well-preserved walls and buildings. Also known as "The First Pass Under Heaven," the fort was inducted to the list of World Heritage Sites by UNESCO in 1987.
Next, you will be transferred and climb up the Overhanging Great Wall, which was reconstructed in 1980s according to the original footprint to enjoy the wonderful view. An included lunch will be served right after your visit to the overhanging great wall. Afterwards, you will head to First Beacon Tower of Great Wallthat is situated beside Talai River with stunning valley views.
Later, continue sightseeing and head to Wei and Jin Ancient Tombs where you will see one of the tombs that has colorful brick carving depicting the daily life of 1,500 years ago. After you have explored the tombs, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Jiayuguang where this private day trip concluded.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Jiayuguan
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Jiayuguan
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.