Private Day Tour Of Jinshanling Great Wall From Beijing
OverviewExplore the remote and amazing Jinshanling part of the Great Wall of China, which is one of the world’s most famous monuments. Your full-day trip from Beijing arrives at the Great Wall around 2 hours driving after leaving Beijing, later on have typical Chinese lunch at a local restaurant before going back Beijing. which is kind of all - Included full day tour.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourOur Beijing English Tour Guide Will Pick You Up From Hotel Lobby On 7:30am Early In The Morning, Jinshanling Great Wall Was Built During The Ming Dynasty Around 1369 AD, And This Part Of Great Wall Section Length Of 15 Km, Jinshanling Great Wall Was Put Into The World Heritage List On 1987.
The Big Jinshan Watchtower Has Two Tiers Which Are Sticked By Stone Stairs. On The Top Of The Tower Is A Small Room Used As The Soldiers' Office. This Small Room Has A Unique Structure. The Rafters And Eaves Of The Room Are All Made From Big Bricks. The Small Jinshan Watchtower Was Built By Soldiers From Zhejiang Provinces Led By Qi Jiguang, Who Is A Famous General In The Ming Dynasty (1369-1643). To Remind Themselves Of Their Hometowns, The Tower Was Called Jinshan Which Was A Pavilion's Name In The Jiangxin Island In Zhanjiang
The Wall Is Situated On The Big And Small Jinshanling, Hence Its Name. Based On Huge Stone Bars, The Wall Was Then Made By Huge Bricks, Each Of Which Weighed About 14 Kilograms. It Has Five Main Passes And 67 Watchtowers. Every 100 Meters (328 Feet), There Is An Enemy Tower Each Of Which Is About Ten Meters (35 Feet) High, After 3 Hours Hiking There, We Will Come Back Beijing Downtown Area Of Beijing For Having Several Cups Of Tea At Tea House Before Going Back To Hotel Around 5:00pm In The Afternoon.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Jinshanling Great Wall From Beijing
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Jinshanling Great Wall From Beijing
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please provide all travelers' dates of birth, full passport names and passport numbers. We need this information for buying travel insurance and entrance tickets to attractions for you. This information must match with your passports exactly, on the day of travel
Please provide your cell phone number so that we can contact you just for in case
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver