Private Day Tour Of Juyongguan Great Wall And Sacred Way From Beijing
OverviewThe wonderful Juyongguan part of Great Wall of China was first built around 700 years ago during the Ming dynasty. The construction of the Great Wall was built for defending against nomadic incursion, and it is also regarded as the number one China highlight. The sacred way is often lined with amazing stone statues which are wonderful decorations for the starting point of the attraction: Ming tombs.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour Beijing private tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby at 8am and take you to the start of the trip in an air-conditioned vehicle. You'll go to an amazing part of the Juyonguan Great Wall, which is located 45 miles away from Beijing.
After a 2-hour hike at the Great Wall, you will enjoy a typical Chinese lunch at a local restaurant.
Later on, you will travel to the sacred way which is close to the Great Wall at Juyongguan. The statues along the sacred way are of 12 human figures (including generals, civil officials and military officials), and 24 animal figures which include horses, lions, camel, elephants, xiezhi (an ancient Chinese mythological unicorn), Qilin (one of the 4 ancient divine animals, the other 3 ancient animals are dragon, phoenix and tortoise). Your tour guide will give you an introduction of all the statues and let you know more history behind them.
After this, on the way back to your hotel, you will also experience Chinese silk culture by stopping by a traditional silk museum.
You will end your tour around 5:30pm by driving back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Juyongguan Great Wall And Sacred Way From Beijing
- Private tour
- Excellent English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioning private vehicle
- Chinese Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel Insurance
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Juyongguan Great Wall And Sacred Way From Beijing
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Personal expenses
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants for travel insurance purpose and entrance tickets to tourism attractions
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please kindly provide your local contact number or mobile number upon booking if available
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.