Private Day Tour Of Madrid Higlights With Visits To Escorial Monastery And Valley Of The Fallen
OverviewEnjoy this private day tour outside of Madrid including visits to the Monastery of the Escorial and Valley of the Fallen. You will travel in a private vehicle with a private chauffeur to ensure your guide´s full attention.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourOnce you are picked up at your accommodation, you will set off to a quick panoramic tour of Madrid until you reach your first stop: the Escorial Monastery.
It is also known as the Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo El Real, built in the 16th century by King Phillip II and it now boasts a great European Art collection. You will also visit the Pantheon of Kings and Basilica.
After this, the tour will continue towards the Valley of the Fallen. It is very close from the Escorial Monastery and was built as a monument to the deceased of the Spanish Civil War.
You will then be transferred back to your accommodation.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Madrid Higlights With Visits To Escorial Monastery And Valley Of The Fallen
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private luxury vehicle with separate chauffeur
- Entrance fees to Monastery of the Escorial and Valley de los Caidos
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Madrid Higlights With Visits To Escorial Monastery And Valley Of The Fallen
- Other entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4-Day Spanish Mediterranean Cities Tour: Valencia and Barcelona from Madrid
- 8-Day Spain Tour from Madrid: Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Costa del Sol, Granada and Toledo
- Madrid Gourmet Experience: Guided Walking Tapas Tour
- Madrid Authentic Tapas and History Lunch or Dinner Walking Tour
- Tour Spain's Biggest Fresh Market and Eat Tapas
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Tourist Lunch and Walking Tour
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Traditional Lunch and Guided Walking Tour
- Toledo Bus Trip from Madrid