Private Day Tour Of Mt Evans From Denver
OverviewJoin us on an adventurous private tour into the Rocky Mountains. We will drive up I-70 into the beautiful Rockies. On the way we will pass buffalo and small mining towns. Our first destination is a drive up one of the tallest 14ers in Colorado, the infamous Mount Evans where you will see spectacular views, crystal clear mountain lakes, and wildlife including Rocky Mountain Sheep.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Begin your day with pickup from your hotel. Then visit to one of the best outdoor music venues on earth, Red Rocks Amphitheater, where music has echoed off the sandstone cliffs for decades. Drive through Morrison on your way up into Bear Creek Canyon and watch the landscape change as you head up into the mountains. During summer, head to the top of Mount Evans, (14,265) for an incredibleadventure not ideal for people with fear of heights. In the winter, take in sweeping vistas and the clear waters of Echo Lake, as you continue along on your journey passing though a Wild West town before heading back to Denver.
Summer: June - September. On Sept. 5th the top 5 miles of Mount Evans will be closed. Elevation reached 12,800'.
Winter: October - May. The tour will drive along the foot of Mount Evans and stop at a scenic mountain lake. Additionally the group will stop in a charming historic mining town.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Mt Evans From Denver
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Mt Evans From Denver
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Tour does not go to the summit of Mt. Evans during the winter
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.