Private Day Tour Of Mutianyu Great Wall From Beijing Including LunchWrite a Review
OverviewThe amazing Mutianyu Great Wall of China was first built around 2,000 years ago during Qin dynasty. The construction of the Great Wall lasted for 3 climax for total in the Chinese history, and it is also regarded the best China highlight and one of seven wonders of the world. This is a private tour: Impressive Great Wall tour at Mutianyu from Beijing.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby on 8:00am in Beijing and take you to start the trip by using air-conditioning vehicle and go to quiet part of Mutianyu Great Wall, which is located 54 miles (which is around 87 kilometers) from city area of Beijing. The Mutianyu part of the Great Wall shows different Great Wall experience to another busy part of Juyongguan or Badaling Great Wall. Furthermore, you could also choose to get top of Great Wall by using toboggan or cable car.
After 3 hours Great Wall hiking, you will enjoy clean and delicious local lunch in a restaurant. On the way back to hotel in downtown area, you will enjoy extra gift from us to taste several kinds of Chinese tea at tea house for relaxing.
You will end your tour around 6pm by driving back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Mutianyu Great Wall From Beijing Including Lunch
- Private tour
- English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioning vehicle
- Chinese Lunch
- Entrance fee for Mutianyu Great Wall
- Tea tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Mutianyu Great Wall From Beijing Including Lunch
- Toboggan or cable car ride
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants for travel insurance purpose and entrance tickets to tourism attractions
Please kindly provide your local contact number or mobile number upon booking if available
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.