Private Day Tour Of Mysore From Bangalore - Bengaluru
OverviewJoin us to discover the magical city of Mysore and experience the old-world charm of the "City of Palace". You will learn about the heritage and history of Mysore and explore the art and architecture of its palaces. You will visit Mysore Royal Palace, Chamundeswari Temple, Chamundi Hill and St. Philomena's Church and be completely taken over by the charm of this special city.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour adventure begins with an included pickup at your Bangalore hotel at 7:30am for the three and a half hour drive to Mysore. Your local guide will greet you, covering all monument entrance fees, making your first stop at the Mysore Palace in the city center. Also called Amba Vilas Palace, the former home of the Wodeyar family Maharajas is a museum displaying paintings, jewelry, costumes, and other royal family relics. After exploring the palace and museum, youll enjoy an included buffet lunch at a popular restaurant. Chamundeswari Temple, on Chamundi Hills, about 13 kilometers from the city center is the next stop on your journey. Your local guide will explain the meaning of the intricate carvings on the structures seven-story Gopura, or monumental tower, and its significance to the citys former Maharajas. You can see a panoramic view of the city on the drive back to Mysore, and visit St. Philomenas Catholic Church, one of the tallest in Asia, modeled after Cologne Cathedral in Germany. Youll say goodbye to your guide and a private driver will make the included three and a half journey back to your hotel, dropping you off in Bangalore at about 7:30pm.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Mysore From Bangalore
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Bangalore
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Mysore From Bangalore
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Bangalore Private Tour with Ayurveda Massage
- Private Bangalore Tour: City Sightseeing Including Anjaneya Temple
- Private Tour: Mysore Palace and Srirangapatna Day Trip from Bangalore
- Bengaluru Kempegowda International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge
- Private Excursion to Mysore and Srirangapatna from Bengaluru