Private Day Tour Of Pingyao By Bullet Train From Xi'an - Xian
OverviewThis private one-day tour offers you an opportunity to take round-trip bullet train from Xian to Pingyao old town in Shaanxi Province for a quick visit to the World Heritage Site. Attractions you will visit during this day trip to the old town include Old City Wall of Pingyao, Bank Institutes, Confucius Temple, County Yamun, and many more so you could be fully exposed to the fantastic history of 200 years old Pinyao.
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourXian- Pingyao- Xian via round-trip bullet train
At 7:00 am, your Xi'an guide will pick you up at the lobby of your Xian hotel holding a sign with your name and then transfer you to Xian North Railway Station to catch a 2-hour bullet train ride to Pingyao. Upon arrival in Pingyao, you will be picked up by your Pingyao local guide andtransferred to Piangyao old town. Pingyao was inducted as an World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1997, and renown forits layout which is conforming to a typical bagua pattern that can be dated back to Ming and Qing dynasties. There are more than 300 sites ofancient ruins in or near the city; however, nearly 4,000 Ming and Qing style residences are well preserved till this date. The streets and storefronts still remain in their historical appearance.
Pingyao used to be the financial center of China in late Qing Dynasty. During those times, there were as many as 20 financial institutions within the city limit, making up more than half of total financial institution in the whole country. You could wander around Old City Wall of Pingyao, Confucius Temple, Rishenchang Bank Institute,Yamun and etc.. After exploring those attractions, you will break for lunch which is at your own expense. Beef and noodles are typical local food in Pingyao where you could easily fine them at any local restaurant. Later, you will be transferredback to Pingyao Railway Stationto catch the bullet train back to Xian.
Upon arrival in Xian, your Xian guide will meet you at the exit holding a sign with your name, and then transfer you back to your Xian hotel where this day trip concludes.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Pingyao By Bullet Train From Xi'an
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip bullet trains
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Pingyao By Bullet Train From Xi'an
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants (for train ticket reservation)
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Xi'an Day Tour with Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum
- Private Cultural Day Tour of Xi'an Including Big Wild Goose Pagodas, Jianfu Temple Pagoda, Small Wild Goose Pagodas at Xi'an Museum, and Waterscape Show at Tang Paradise Garden
- 2-Day Luoyang Private Tour from Xi'an by High Speed Train
- Full-Day Trip of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and Muslim Quarter
- Private Tour: Customize Your Day in Xi'an
- Soul of Ancient Xian One Day Tour With Terracotta Army, Xi'an Museum, and Small Wild Goose Pagoda